Access to full texts of CEU theses is available through the Electronic Theses and Dissertation (ETD) system maintained by the CEU Library.
|Defense date||Thesis author||Thesis Title||Thesis supervisor|
|14 September 2011||Csaba Pusztai||Organizational Aspects of Learning for Sustainability in Local Government: A study of Hungarian municipalitiesand Policy||Aleh Cherp|
|22 June 2011||Jolly Wasambo||Water governance and sustainable rural livelihoods: the case of irrigation reform at Wovwe, Malawi||Brandon P. Anthony|
|13 June 2011||Julia Leventon||“We Don’t Eat Fish…” Science, Policy and EU Governance: The Implementation of Arsenic Limits for Drinking Water in a Hungarian Case Study||Alexios Antypas|
|25 January 2010||Fiona Borthwick||Environment and Security Setting an Agenda for International Action and Co-Operation||Ruben Mnatsakanian|
|11 May 2009||Viktor Lagutov||Theory and practice of sturgeon species restoration: the prospects for natural reproduction in the Ural river||Ruben Mnatsakanian|
- Fiona Borthwick - Lecturer, Scottish Agricultural College, Edinburgh, Scotland. Dissertation: 'Environment and security: setting an agenda for international action and co-operation'
- Maia Gachechiladze - 'Strategic environmental assessment follow-up: from promise to practice.Case studies from the UK and Canada'
- Katarina Korytarova - 'Energy efficiency potential for space heating in Hungarian public buildings: towards a low-carbon economy'
- Victoria Novikova - 'The economic potential of carbon dioxide emission mitigation from efficiency improvements in electricity end-use in the Hungarian tertiary sector' Strategic Environmental Assessment Follow-up: from Promise to Practice.Case studies from the UK and Canada
- Viktor Lagutov - 'Theory and practice of sturgeon species restoration: the prospects for natural reproduction in the Ural river'
- Pawel Banas - 'Local authorities in implementation of environmental policy: evidence from Poland'
- Silvia Rezessy - Researcher, European Commission's Joint Research Council. Dissertation: 'Energy saving obligations in the context of Hungary's end-use energy efficiency policy and energy market'
- Farhad Mukhtarov - 'The hegemony of integrated water resources management: a study of policy translation in England, Turkey, and Kazakhstan'
- Gergana Miladinova - 'Developing sustainable energy systems: policies, barriers and prospects for distributed energy generation in Bulgaria'
- Aleksandra Novikova - 'Carbon dioxide mitigation potential in the Hungarian residential sector'
- Richard Filcak - Institute of Forecasting Studies, Slovak Academy of Sciences. Dissertation: 'Environmental justice in the Slovak Republic: the case of the Roma ethnic minority'
- Dora Kulauzov - 'Strengthening the synergies of desertification and climate change policy subsystems in the Southern-Mediterranean region in the context of international development co-operation'
- Brandon Anthony - Associate Professor, Central European University. Dissertation: 'A view from the other side of the fence: Tsonga communities and the Kruger National Park, South Africa'
May 8, 2013
May 6, 2013
April 29, 2013