Building:Nador u. 9, Faculty Tower
Ph.D. in Geography from Moscow State University in 1985.
MSc in Geography from Moscow State University in 1981.
Academic/Professional Experience and Achievements:
- Professor, CEU Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy (since 2005)
- Associate Professor, CEU Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy (since 1994)
- Visiting Research Fellow, IFEN (Institute Francais de l'Environment), Orleans, France (1993-1994)
- Head of Department, Institute for Natural and Cultural Heritage, Moscow, Russia (1992- 1993)
- Visiting Research Fellow, Centre for Human Ecology, University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK (1991-92)
- Research Fellow, Department of Geography, MoscowState University (1984-91)
- Participant in the UNEP/GEO (Global Environment Outlook) project since 1996, head of CEU/ UNEP Collaborating Centre
- Occasional consultancies for WHO (World Health Organisation), EEA (European EnvironmentAgency), OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development).
Environmental Health in the Countries of Central and Eastern Europe and Newly Independent States of the Former USSR ; WHO European Centre for Environment and Health, 1995
Contributions to: UNEP Global Environment Outlook- 3 ; Earthscan Publications, 2002
May 8, 2013
May 6, 2013
April 29, 2013